Break out of the office and give your team an unforgettable outdoor experience that combines beautiful scenery and physical activity.With the mountains as a backdrop, there is nothing like the scenic Sonoran desert to set the stage for an exciting event.Fat Bike Tour is a unique way to see our desert. We promise to deliver a fun time, a safe ride, and a memorable experience for everyone.
We will make it a day to remember!
- Perfect for corporate outings and large group adventures
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours, based on your needs (including breaks for hydration, snacks, and pictures)
- Tour price includes: a bicycle, a helmet, a hydration backpack (a brand new mouthpiece available at an additional cost of $5), water, and MINI PHOTO SESSION with a digital copy of the photos for you to keep
- Some fitness level required
- Good for beginner and intermediate riders
- Meeting at the park entrance (pick up available at additional cost)
- Location: McDowell Sonoran Preserve“> (Brown’s Ranch Trailhead)
- Gratuity not included. Please consider tipping your guide
Starting at $710
Please note: Base price of $710 is for 7 people. Each additional guest is $90
For groups smaller than 7 people, please refer to our private tour page.