Break out of the office and give your team an unforgettable outdoor experience that combines beautiful scenery and physical activity. For this year’s team building activity, try something that’s different, exciting, and will leave your team members talking for years to come. Shake things up with your next corporate event and let us provide a great experience you and your group won’t soon forget. Fully customized to your group’s riding style and ability/skill level, we make sure everyone is included and has fun! Connect with coworkers, escape from the office stresses, and build lasting relationships in the majestic beauty of the Sonoran Desert. With the mountains as a backdrop, there is nothing like the scenic Sonoran desert to set the stage for an exciting event. Fat Bike Tour is a unique way to not only see our desert, but to experience it as well! Explore the Sonoran Desert and get up close and personal with all the beautifully rugged terrain. We promise to deliver a fun time, a safe ride, and a memorable experience for everyone.
We will make it a day to remember!
- Perfect for corporate outings and large group adventures
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours, based on your needs (including breaks for hydration, snacks, and pictures)
- Tour price includes: a bicycle, a helmet, a hydration backpack (a brand new mouthpiece available at an additional cost of $5), water, and MINI PHOTO SESSION with a digital copy of the photos for you to keep
- Some fitness level required
- Good for beginner and intermediate riders
- Meeting at the park entrance (pick up available at additional cost)
- Location: McDowell Sonoran Preserve“> (Brown’s Ranch Trailhead)
- Gratuity not included. While never expected, tips are always appreciated! Please consider tipping your guide.
Large Corporate Outings: 7 to 15 Participants
Base price $710 for 7 people. Each additional guest is $90
Small Corporate Outings: 1 to 6 Participants
Single Rider – $195
Two Riders – $295
Three Riders – $375
Four Riders – $440
Five Riders – $530
Six Riders – $620