No time during the day, no problem!
Wait for the sunset to set and join us to discover the magic of riding at night. There is something exhilarating about being out in the middle of the desert after the sun is down, knowing that everybody else is probably glued to a TV!
Hitting the trail, knowing that you will most likely be the only one on it, is really enticing.
An extraordinary calmness engulfs the Sonoran Desert at night that cannot be properly described unless witnessed firsthand. Night-time trail riding is an exhilarating way to push and expand your boundaries, providing an experience that is unique and exciting, even for the most seasoned riders. Quench your thrill-seeking itch among the moonlit mountain vista views, remarkably dynamic landscape, and occasional desert creature! Stargazers and fans of astronomy will especially love this tour as there’s no better way to view the spectacle that our solar system is, than by the complete darkness that overcomes the Arizonian desert every evening.
- For experienced riders only
- Duration: around 3 hours including breaks for hydration and snacks
- Tour price includes: a bicycle, a helmet, bike lights, a hydration backpack (a brand new mouthpiece available at an additional cost of $5), and park fees
- Age: no minimum age but minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Meeting at the park entrance (pick up available at additional cost)
- Location: McDowell Mountain Regional Park
- Gratuity not included. While never expected, tips are always appreciated! Please consider tipping your guide.
Price for Open Group Tour- $135 per person (maximum of 4 people)
Price for Private Group Tour:
- Single Rider – $195
- Two Riders – $295
- Three Riders – $335
- Four Riders – $395