No time during the day, no problem!
Wait for the sunset to set and join us to discover the magic of riding at night. There is something exhilarating about being out in the middle of the desert after the sun is down, knowing that everybody else is probably glued to a TV!
Hitting the trail, knowing that you will most likely be the only one on it, is really enticing.
- For experienced riders only
- Duration: around 3 hours including breaks for hydration and snacks
- Tour price includes: a bicycle, a helmet, bike lights, a hydration backpack (a brand new mouthpiece available at an additional cost of $5), and park fees
- Age: no minimum age but minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Meeting at the park entrance (pick up available at additional cost)
- Location: McDowell Sonoran Preserve“> (Brown’s Ranch Trailhead)
- Gratuity not included. Please consider tipping your guide
Price for Open Group Tour- $135 per person (maximum of 4 people)
Price for Private Group Tour:
- Single Rider – $195
- Two Riders – $295
- Three Riders – $335
- Four Riders – $395